The Cherokee Triangle Association is recognized as one of the most active neighborhood associations in Louisville. We need Board members with energy, ideas and commitment to our neighborhood. Consider joining to help guide the Association’s activities and future.
Six members will be elected in May to fill open Board seats, officially taking their seats in August 2018. The Board has eighteen members, with six members elected each year from the Association’s membership. Each Trustee serves a three-year term, and may serve two consecutive terms. See qualifications for Trustee below.
Deadline for Applications: All applications must be received in the CTA office no later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday, April 11, 2018.
- Mail completed application to Cherokee Triangle Association, P.O. Box 4306, Louisville KY 40204; mark envelope “Trustee Application”
- or Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications for Trustees
- Current member in good standing of the Cherokee Triangle Association
- Reside within the boundaries of the Cherokee Triangle neighborhood
- Agree to regularly attend CTA Board Meetings, 7 pm to 9 pm on the third Monday of each month except July and December. Meetings are at the Highlands-Shelby Park library branch, in Mid-City Mall.
- Actively serve on at least two standing committees, and engage in all Board discussions
- Commit to a three-year term